Representing individuals and families with immigration and nationality law cases at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) (formerly the INS), the National Visa Center (NVC), the U.S. Department of State, and U.S. Embassies & Consulates throughout the world.
- FAMILY-BASED PETITIONS
- IMMIGRANT VISAS & FIANCE VISAS
- CITIZENSHIP (NATURALIZATION)
- PERMANENT RESIDENCE ("GREEN CARDS")
- CONSULAR PROCESSING
- DEFERRED ACTION FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS (DACA) & ADVANCE PAROLE
- N-400 Applications for Naturalization (U.S. Citizenship).
- I-485 Applications for Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence ("green card").
- I-130 Petitions for spouses, parents, brothers and sisters of US Citizens, and children.
- "One step" Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence ("green card").
- I-129F fiancé petitions.
- I-751 Petitions to Remove the Conditions on Residence (including jointly-filed petitions, waivers of the joint filing requirement due to divorce, and late-filed petitions).
- DACA, I-821D, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals applications & I-765 Applications for Employment Authorization.
- Form I-131, Applications for Advance Parole Travel Authorization.
- Consular Processing at US Consulates and Embassies.
- K-1 fiancé visas.
- K-2 visas for dependent children of fiancé.
- Immigrant visas (IV) for spouses, children, parents, and siblings.
- I-90 Applications to Replace and Renew Permanent Resident cards ("green card").
- Form I-131, Applications for a Re-entry Permit.
- J-1 visa waivers of the two-year home residence requirement (no objection & exceptional hardship waivers).
- I-601A unlawful presence, extreme hardship waivers.
- "U visas" for victims of serious crimes (work authorization and permanent residence).
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Para información en Español, contáctenos al email@example.com o
al (612) 750-7188. For information in Spanish, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING THIS OFFICE FOR YOUR IMMIGRATION NEEDS.